- All Resources
- Should I self-manage or pay a letting agent?
- A guide to managing your own rental property
- How are HMO's different to standard lets?
- Your role & responsibilities as a landlord
- Rental property compliance and certification
- Advertising your property & finding tenants
- Credit checking, vetting & referencing
- Creating a tenancy agreement
- Understanding the Tenant Deposit Scheme
- Creating an inventory
- Choosing the best rent collection method
- Effective & compliant property inspections
A guide to managing your own rental property
Managing your own property or being a ‘DIY Landlord’ is becoming increasingly popular, with over 50% …
How are HMO's different to standard lets?
Homes of Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s) are becoming an increasingly popular choice with landlords due …
Your role & responsibilities as a landlord
By becoming a landlord, you are also adopting responsibility for the health and safety of your …